A recipe that I make on Valentines Day. Happy Valentine's Day!
1. Measure Maida, Baking Powder, Salt, Coacoa and Sift togther 3 times.
2. Take Butter in a Bowl and Beat it at Medium Speed till it is soft
3. Add Sugar and Beat for 2 mins. Add Egg, Vanilla Extract and beat for 2 mins
4. Mix Butter Milk and color
5. To the butter and egg mix , add 1/3 of maida mix and beat at low speed . Then add half of butter milk and beat . alternate between Maida and Color ending with maida.
6. Now mix Baking Soda in the distilled Vinegar and immediately stir it in the batter. Fold it well,. Pour this batter with the help of spoon in the lined cup cake tin. fill only half the tin
7. Bake In the oven for 25 mins at 180 deg centigrade.Check with the tooth pick that centre comes out clean. Remove and let cool . If the bottom of the cup cake feels soft and soggy dont worry. Serve with Whipped cream or Cream Cheese frosting