Yummy, Spicy and hot ambotik with rice is awesome.. you will be licking your fingers and taking second(maybe third) helpings
1. Clean the shark, cut into small pieces. Wash and then apply salt. Put 1 tsp of oil and fry the fish. Keep it aside.
2. Grind the masala together ( chillies, garlic, turmeric, ginger, peppercorns and jeera). In a thick bottom pot, put 3tsp of oil and fry the curry leaves.
3. Then add the onions and tomatoes to the curry leaves.
4. Then add the masala paste to it. Fry the masala well; for about 2-3 mins. Then add the fish pieces
5. Make sure the masala and the fish mix well. Add sugar and vinegar and water, cook it for another 5 mins.
6. Serve hot with either rice or bread