Kismoor is on of Goa's favorite side dishes. Here is a vegetarian version of this famous dish made with vodyo.
1. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon oil and lightly saute the vodyo and them keep them aside.
2. Heat the remaining oil. Add onion and saute till translucent. Next add in the coconut and saute for a couple of minutes.
3. Add in turmeric, red chili powder and tamarind paste. Mix and also add in garam masala powder.
4. Add salt and lemon juice. Mix everything well.
5. Add the vodyo and chopped coriander leaves.
6. Mix everything well and enjoy with rice and dal.