A quick easy sweet semolina dessert made with pineapples.
1. Dry roast the semolina, stirring continuously, till it turns slightly brown.
2. In a pan heat ghee. Once hot saute the cashew nuts till slightly brown.
3. Next add in the diced pineapples and saute for a couple of minutes.
4. Add in the milk and sugar.
5. Next add in the cardamon powder, saffron and a pinch of salt. Stir and let the mixture come to a boil.
6. Add in the semolina and stir continuously till all the liquid evaporates.
7. Serve hot.