A chilled Indian dessert drink made with chia seeds , milk, icecream and sev
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add the falooda sev to it and cook for around 5 minutes until falooda sev is soft and drain the water and store in cold water.
2. Bring the milk to a boil and add the sugar,rose syrup and mix until dissolved.Now turn off the stove.
3. Add the falooda sev to it ,mix and chill in the refrigerator.
4. Take a dessert cup or flute and add a scoop of softened pistachio icecream to it.
5. Layer it with falooda sev and the rose milk mixture and top it off with basil seeds or chia seeds and serve.You can also add a layer of whipped cream and jello pieces on top if you like.Do not overcook your falooda sev. Pistachio icecream works best due to the crunch of the nuts,you can use any other icecream of your choice.Indian Kulfi also works great with this.