A favorite on the Chinese Take Out Menu, deep filled and stuffed with ground pork
1. Mix the grounded pork with scallion, chicken powder, sugar, salt, rice wine and soy sauce.
2. In a bowl,Beat an egg. Egg is used keep the wontons together.
3. Put a small portion of the mixed filling in the right corner of the dumpling skin. Fold the wonton over as shown in the picture
4. Spread egg on one corner. Stick the two edges together and fold as shown in the picture.
5. Heat up 3 cup of oil in pot till boiling temperature. Drop the wontons in to fry. Fry for 1 minute. Use a paper towel and drain the excess oil. Serve the wontons hot.