A simple recipe to make Pork Dim Sum which is a chinese open faced dumpling a staple of catonese.
1. Mix the grounded pork with scallion and the seasonings
2. Wonton skin is used to wrap the dim sum
3. Put a big chunk of mixed pork in the middle of the wonton skin
4. Make a hole using the thumb and the index finger. Push the meat and wonton skin into the hole to form a small bowl like shape.
5. Steam the finished dim sum for 5-10 minutes. Spread the steamer with oil to prevent dim sums from sticking to the steamer