Simple Every day curry which children will love
1. Set aside the spices and chop onion, tomato and coriander leaves.(Note chop them as fine as possible). In a mixer blend spices, garlic ginger, tomato, coconut and one onion.
2. In bowl, mix mince meat, onion, corainder leaves, salt, a pinch ofpepper, egg and a pinch red chilly powder.
3. Before making the balls generously grease your hands with oil.it will help shape the balls. Take small postion on mince mix and roll in your hands to make balls.
4. Add oil to your pot and gentle add the meatballs and fry lightly so they don't spilt.
5. Add the ground masala to meat balls and let it cook for 10 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves.