A protein packed, delicious meal.It is simple to make.
1. Cut the chicken into small square pieces and marinate with taco seasoning, paprika and lime for 15 minutes. If you don't have taco seasoning or paprika replace with chilly powder, garlic paste, pepper and cumin powder.
2. In a pan, add oil and add onion, green pepper cut long and chicken and saute for 5-7 minutes.
3. In a bowl, add finely chopped onion and tomato. Add avocado to bowl and mash. finish with salt , pepper and a lime juice.
4. To the steam corn, add salt, pepper and lime juice. You can also add coriander leaves to corn.
5. We can now start assembling the bowl.
6. Add rice first , then chicken, the avocado salad and cheese. If you like beans you can add either black or pinto beans.