This is a simple recipe where you season the prawns with masalas and coat them with Rava to add crunch
1. In a bowl, marinate the prawns with chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, salt and lemon juice. Let the prawns marinate for 15 minutes.
2. In a plate, add rava and coat the prawns with rava as shown in the picture.
3. In a pan, add oil and let it heat for 2 -5 minutes. Add the prawns and let them cook when it turns slightly brown flip and let the other side cook.
4. Remove the prawns from the pan and place on a tissue to absorb the extra oil.
5. Serve the prawns with lemon wedges.