Peri Peri is a spicy sauce originally from Mozambique. Here is my Goan spin on it.
1. Clean the prawns and remove the head. I like to leave the skin on.
2. Add the olive oil to the pan and heat. Then add the garlic and saute
3. Then squeeze the lemon into the pan
4. Then add the vinegar, red chilli powder
5. Then add sugar and salt . Let the sauce boil.
6. Then add the shrimp , red chillies to the sauce and Let it cook on a slow flame
7. Let the sauce thicken on the shrimp and remove from stove after approximately 10 minutes