Chicken Livers cooked in a delicious dill leaves and coconut milk sauce
1. Grind the dill leaves with the green chili to a coarse paste
2. Melt butter in a pan and add the diced onions, salt and turmeric and saute until golden brown
3. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes
4. Add the dill leaves paste and mix well.
5. Add the coconut milk and mix.
6. Add the cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and red chili powder and mix well. Adjust spices according to your taste.
7. Add the chicken livers and cover with lid and let cook for around 15 minutes.Do not overcook or your chicken livers will turn very hard and rubbery. They should be soft and cooked. When you cut them it shouldn't be pink inside.Dill Leaves have a pungent taste, if you are not used to them use a little less dill leaves.Chicken livers are high in cholesterol, so if you have health issues use them in limited quantities.