This recipe is one of my own creations, it combines heavy cream, kasthuri methi and other rich Indian spices
1. Marinate the chicken with salt and 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic paste and set aside for 15 minutes.
2. In a vessel heat ghee on very slow flame and add the remaining ginger garlic paste. Saute till the paste is slightly brown. Add pepper powder and sauté for a couple of seconds. If you do not prefer spicy food you can reduce the amount of pepper powder.
3. Add the cream and stir. Next add the marinated chicken.
4. Stir the chicken into the gravy. Cover and let it cook on very slow flame till the chicken is cooked.
5. Add kasuri methi and cook for 5 minutes more.
6. Serve hot with parathas or rotis.