Hot and spicy chicken in indo-chinese style - This recipe seasons the chicken with green chilli sauce and hot tomato sauce.
1. Wash chicken under cold water, drain the water and keep the chicken in a container. Add Soy Sauce, Salt (1 Tea Spoon) and Vinegar. Mix it well and let the chicken be marinated for 2 hours
2. Cut Onion and Capsicum/Green Pepper into medium size pieces
3. Heat Oil for 2 mins in a deep pan or kadai. Add the onions and fry it till it turns pink(around 3 mins)
4. Add the cut Capsicum/Green pepper and fry it for 5 mins
5. Add the marinated chicken, salt 1 tea spoon and mix it well with onion and capsicum/green pepper. Cover the kadai with lid and allow it to cook on low heat for 15 mins
6. Add Green Chili sauce and Tomato hot sauce and mix it well