Chicken marinated with yogurt and a blend of Indian spices. The spice blend is similar to tandoori chicken but we use a conventional oven rather than a tandoori oven to make this dish
1. Remove the skin of chicken and pat with Ginger -garlic paste
2. In a bowl add the spices , yogurt , kasturi meethi and mix to make and even paste
3. The generously apply to chicken legs and marinate for 2 -2.5 hours.
4. Preheat the Grill to 350F ( approx 177C) or Use the Broil option on the oven
5. Add a foil and put the chicken in the grill
6. Every 10 minutes check on the chicken and squeeze some lemon on it
7. In approximately , 30 minutes the chicken should be cook. Use a fork or knife and poke into the chicken to see if cooked