A Goan crab curry made with methi seeds, coconut and tamarind.
1. Set aside all the ingredients
2. In a pan, add 1/2 tablespoon oil and let it heat. Add the methi and mustard seeds and let them splutter. Then set them aside. In a clean pan, roast the dhania seeds and set aside.
3. In a clean pan, roast the red chillies and set aside.
4. In a small bowl, add the tamarind and soak in water for 15 minutes. In a mixer, add the coconut, roasted chillies, dhania seeds, garlic , ginger, spluttered mustard and methi seeds and tamarind juice to grind a smooth paste.
5. Wash and clean the crabs and set aside.
6. In a pot, add a tablespoon of oil and let it heat. Add onion and saute till turns translucent.
7. Add the ground mix to the saute onion and mix well.
8. Add the crab, a cup of water and salt to taste. Let it cook for 10-15 minutes on medium flame and serve with rice.