Bengali style Spicy goat liver curry cooked in mustard oil.
- Cuisine Bengali
- Course Main Course
- Serves 4
- Method Pressure Cooker
- Difficulty Easy
- Cook Time 45 minutes
1. Cut the goat liver into small pieces. Cut potatoes in small cubes and tomato in small pieces
2. Cut onion in small pieces and make a paste of ginger, garlic and green chili
3. Marinate potato and liver pieces separately with little salt and turmeric powder
4. Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Fry potato and keep in a dish
5. In the hot oil add bay leaves. Add onion cuts and fry till turns brownish
6. Add tomato and cook for 2 minutes
7. Add liver pieces and fried for 2 minutes.
8. Add ginger, garlic and chili paste with remaining salt. Stir the mix and allow to fry the entire mix for 10 minutes
9. Add garam masala and then add water ï¿½ cup and stir
10. Add potato to the mixture. Cover the lid of the cooker and cook till 4-5 whistles.
11. Allow the pressure to be released. Add salt to taste.