The Fiery Goan Curry.... Traditionally made with Pork but you can use chicken, beef, mutton, lamb.
1. In a bow, soak the tamarind with water for approximately 10 -15 minutes
2. In a mixer, grind all the ingredients: onion, chillies, garlic, ginger, jeera, turmeric, sugar, salt, vinegar and tamarind water.
3. Blend till a uniform semi liquid paste is formed.
4. In a thick-pot, add a 1/4 cup water and then add the pork. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Then add the previously ground spices.
5. Stir well and add 1/2 cup water. Let the pork cook for approximately 20 minutes. The pork will release a lot of oil. The dish is ready to serve with rice.