Sabudana vada is also called 'sago vada', is a traditional snack from Maharashtra, India. It is often served with spicy green chutney or yogurt chutney and along with hot chai and is best eaten fresh.
1. Wash and Soak tapioca(Sabudana) for 3 to 4 hours.
2. Mix the Tapioca (sabudana), mashed potato, crushed peanut powder, ginger chili paste thoroughly .Make the dough with help of small amount of water.
3. Make small flat pieces( Tapioca vadas) from dough,as shown.Heat cooking oil in a pan for deep frying.
4. Deep fry the Tapioca vada from both sides till both sides are golden colored.
5. Now Tapioca vada is ready. Serve it with yogurt chutney.