Simple and easy pudding that can be whipped up quickly for kids.
1. In a bowl, pour the heavy cream and vanilla essence and whip till stiff.
2. Add the condense milk and continue whipping. If you like it sweeter, please add additional condense milk.
3. Take the Marie biscuits in a bowl and break them into small bits
4. Use a spoon and crush the biscuits till they are fine like powder
5. In a serving bowl, add a scoop of mix cream, then a layer of sawdust and another layer of cream till you fill the bowl. Garnish with Chocolate shavings and cherry. Note: you can alternately use Oreo cookies instead of marie biscuits too