The healthy ginger drink is perfect to beat the summer heat. You can enjoy it with club soda, lemon juice or simply with ice and water.
1. Wash the ginger thoroughly.
2. Make small pieces and put in a mixer with 1 cup water. Make a fine paste.
3. Strain the ginger paste using a muslin cloth to get the juice.
4. Add sugar in a an along with 1/4 cup water. Add the ginger juice.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil. Cool the mixture and pour into a bottle.
6. Refrigerate the concentrate. You can use the concentrate with club soda to make ginger ale, enjoy with lemon juice or add water. Enjoy chilled. Add 1 part concentrate and 3 parts water/soda.