A simple and easy recipe to make traditional Chinese Pork Dumpling at home.
1. Mix the grounded pork with scallion and the seasonings (Soy Sauce, Chicken Powder, Sugar and wine).
2. Beat an egg. The beaten egg is used to seal the dumplings together.
3. Put filling in the middle of the dumpling skin and spreaded egg across half of the dumpling skin.
4. Fold the dumpling with your hand or use a fork as shown in the picture.
5. Put the dumplings on a steamer and steam for 5-10 minutes.
6. Dumplings are Ready to serve.