Mixed vegetables cooked in authentic bengali style usually served with Dal and Rice
1. Cut all vegetables in small pieces
2. Put the pressure cooker on gas oven and heat oil for 3-4 minutes
3. Add bay leaves and panch phoran ( mix of kala zeera,methi and soaf)
4. Fry the panch phoran for 1 minute and add all the cut vegetables. Add salt, turmeric powder, ginger paste and chili paste
5. Mix the entire content and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Cover the cooker with the lid and allow 2-3 whistles.
7. Let the pressure release after 2-3 whistles. Add salt to taste. Allow it to cook with the lid open till excess water is released. Add 1 teaspoon of garam masala