Delicious Bengali spicy fish ( Koi Mach) preparation in mustard oil base.
1. Cut onion and tomato in small pieces. Coat fishes with 1/2 tea spoon of salt and 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
2. Heat oil in a kadhai and fry the fish and keep in a dish.
3. Add bay leaves in the oil and add cut onion in the oil and fry for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add tomato cuts in the fry and further fried for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add paste of garlic etc, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt. Mix the contents and roast for 5 minutes more.
6. Add 1 (one) big cup of water and boil for 5 minutes.
7. Add fried fishes and two green chili ( sleeted) and boil for 5 minutes in low flame.